We Invest In Your Real Estate Success
Learn more about your benefits when becoming a Baird & Warner real estate broker. Your success begins and continues with professional training.
Your Personalized Coaching
Your Baird & Warner Branch Manager is a highly skilled business coach with your success as their number one goal.
- Full-time and Non-Competing
- Provide in-depth business planning
- Keep you on track toward your business goals
Your Immediate Training When You Join Baird & Warner
Our Broker Associates’ professional development begins with Baird & Warner’s 'Career Institute' training program. You will learn the fundamental real estate sales skills to help generate and build your business while in class. If you are willing to invest the time and energy into our 6-day program, you will return to your branch sales offices knowing how to effectively:
- Generate business using Baird & Warner's innovative technology/marketing tools, systems & strategies.
- Practice Buyer & Listing Presentations through role play.
- Learn how to analyze market data to support pricing recommendations.
- Enhance communication and sales skills to present and receive offers.
- Develop negotiation strategies to lead clients through the steps of closing.
- Including so much more!
Your Continued Broker Development Training
Baird & Warner’s in-house Professional Career Development Trainers will provide you with the best real estate broker training in the industry!
- The career development training program called 'Career Institute' will train you to develop and drive your business from the first day of class.
- You will receive ongoing, comprehensive, in-office real estate sales and technology training from your managing broker.
- Our Online Training program offers self-paced, step-by-step training on a variety of topics, such as prospecting, delivering listing presentations, and capturing FSBOs and expired listings.
- You can fine-tune your professional skills through various regional sales training opportunities.
- Our Leadership Institute provides further training to those interested in career advancement.